2:55 AM

Talking dog

Posted by ANUAR SANi

A guy sees a sign in front of a house, “Talking Dog for Sale.” So he rings the bell and the
owner tells him that the dog is in the backyard. The guy walks into the backyard and
sees a black mutt just sitting there.
“Can you talk?” he asks.
“Yep,” the mutt replies.
“So, what's your story?”
The mutt looks up and says, “Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to
help the government. So I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me
jetting from country to country. I’d sit in a room with various people, spies, world
leaders etc. and because no one figured that I could talk. I was one of their most
valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I
wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I got married had a mass of
puppies, and now I'm retired.”
The guy is amazed so he asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.
The owner says, “Ten bucks.”
The guy says, “That dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?”
The owner replies, “He's such a liar. He didn't do any of that stuff!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER