2:42 AM

Message

Posted by ANUAR SANi

A rather attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures
alluringly to the barman who comes over immediately.
When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should come closer. When he does, she
begins to gently caress his bushy beard.
“Are you the manager?” she asks softly as she continues to stroke his beard with both
hands.
“Actually, no” he replies.
“Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him,” she asks, running her hands up beyond
his beard and into his hair.
“I'm afraid I can't”, gasps the barman, clearly aroused. “Is there anything I can do?”
“Sure there is. Give him a message for me” she continues huskily, popping a couple of
fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
“Tell him that there’s no toilet paper in the ladies room.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER