9:29 AM

mouri style

Posted by ANUAR SANi

A Maori goes into a brothel in Amsterdam one night and finds himself a prostitute. He asks her, "How much do you charge for the hour bro?"
"$100," she replies So he asks, "Okay, do you do Maori style?"
She says "No!"
He then asks her, "I'll pay you $200 to do it Maori style?"
She again says no, not knowing what Maori style is!
So he then offers her $300.
Again she declines his offer.
So finally he says, "Look, I'll give you $500 to go Maori style with me!"
Finally she agrees thinking, "Well I've been in the game for over 10 years now, I've been there and done that, had every kind of request from weirdo's from every corner of the world. How bad could Maori style be?"
So she goes ahead and has sex with him, doing it in every kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after several intense hours they finish.
Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, "That was fantastic.
I've never enjoyed it so much. But I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. Where does the 'Maori style' come in?"
The Maori replies . . . "I'll pay you next week"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER