8:40 AM

Christmas Ultimatum

Posted by ANUAR SANi

Little Johnny was a mean, arrogant, foul-mouthed brat, and Johnny's father was tired of it. Christmas was coming up, so he gave his son an ultimatum: "Behave yourself and you'll get what you want for Christmas; keep acting like a jerk and you'll get a pile of dog crap in place of the gift".
Johnny couldn't help himself when he told his dad what he wanted for Christmas. It was habitual. "I want a damned teddy bear laying right here beside me when I wake up on Christmas morning," Johnny said. "Then, when I go downstairs, I want to see a train going around the freaking tree, and when I go outside I expect to see a new bicycle leaning up against the damned garage!"
Christmas morning, Little Johnny woke up and rolled over into a big pile of dog crap. Confused, he walked downstairs and saw a bunch of dog crap around the Christmas tree. Scratching his head, he walked outside and saw a huge pile of dog crap by the garage.
When he came back inside the house, his dad smiled and asked, "So, Johnny, what did Santa bring you this year?" Johnny replied, "Beats the hell out of me. I think I got a dog but I can't find him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER