7:40 AM

Heaven

Posted by ANUAR SANi

Little Johnny was sitting in Sunday school one day. On this particular day, the teacher asked her class which part of the body went to heaven first.
One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think your mind goes to heaven first because you have to have a mind in order to believe in God."
The teacher praised the little girl as a little boy raised his hand. He said, "I think your heart goes to heaven first because God is all about love."
"Very good," said the teacher.
The teacher looked up and saw Little Johnny's hand up. "Oh no," she thought, "I'm not gonna like this. "Little Johnny, which part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"
Little Johnny thought for a minute and said, "Your feet." The teacher asked him why he thought your feet go to heaven first. He replied, "Well, I was walking past my
parents' bedroom last night and my mom had her feet up in the air and she said, 'Oh God, I'm coming!'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER