9:05 AM

Famous Words

Posted by ANUAR SANi

In history class one day, a pop quiz was given by the teacher. "I'll give you a famous saying and you tell me who said it, and it and what year".
First question, "Give me liberty or give me death" who said that.
A few kids put their hands up and she calls on Kiko, the Japanese exchange student. "That was Patrick Henry in 1775." she says.
"Very good," says the teacher. Next is "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"
This time Kiko is the only one to put up her hand.
"That was JFK from his 1962 inaugural speech." she says.
"Very good," says the teacher. "But I'm ashamed of the rest of you. Here's a foreign exchange student that knows more about our history then you do!"
A voice from the back of the room whispers "Fucking Japs!"
Immediately, the teacher asks "Who said that?"
Little Johnny jumps up and says "Douglas McArthur 1945!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER