7:22 AM

Chicken Wire

Posted by ANUAR SANi

One morning Little Johnny got up and was leaving the house with a hand full of chicken wire.
His father said, "Son, where are you going?".
Little Johnny replied, "I'm going to catch me some chickens".
The father said, "Son, you can't catch chickens with chicken wire", but Little Johnny insisted that he knew what he was doing. Later on that day, Little Johnny came home with two chickens in his hand. The father thought, "I guess he knows what he's doing".
The next morning Little Johnny got up with some duck tape. The father said, "Son, where you going?". Little Johnny replied, "I'm going to catch some ducks".
The father yelled, "YOU CAN'T CATCH DUCKS WITH DUCK TAPE" Little Johnny insisted that he knew what he was doing. Later on that day Little Johnny came home with two ducks under each arm. The father thought, "Damn, I guess he does know what he's doing!"
The next morning Little Johnny got up with a hand full of pussywillows. The father said, "hold up son, let me put on my shoes!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER