7:22 AM

Birds 'n Bees

Posted by ANUAR SANi

Little Johnny came home from school when his dad said "Johnny its time for me to tell you about the birds and the bees."
Little Johnny said "Dad, save your breath I've been around the block a few times and experimented."
Dad replies "Well let's see just how many times you've been around the block by taking a walk around it. Everytime we meet a girl that you've fucked snap your fingers, everytime I see one that I've fucked I'll snap mine. If you snap more times then me you get a new mercedes."
Little Johnny says "Ok, Dad lets go."
So they start out and they come up to Elizabeth:
Little Johnny : Hey Lizzy wassup ? (snap)
Dad : Yeah Elizabeth, how have you been ? (snap)
Then they come up to Sarah
Little Johnny : Hi Sarah.(snap)
Dad : Hey Sarah.(snap)
They walk around the whole block going snap for snap so Little Johnny's dad comes up with an idea and goes home. There his wife has just gotten home.
Dad : Hey honey how was your day ? (snap)
Little Johnny : Hey mom.(snap)Where's sis,(snap) at Grandma's house ?(snap)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER