9:05 AM

Fascinate

Posted by ANUAR SANi

During a high school English class the students were asked to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.
The first one, Billy, came up with an answer right away. He said, "One of my hobbies is painting, and no matter if I paint with water colors, or oils I always fascinate people with my work."
The second, Shelly, said "My grandfather was a magician, and when ever he performed a trick be it with cards, or hoops, or magic balls he would always fascinate us."
Little Johnny, said "I don't know if I can do that."
The teacher said, "Go ahead take a couple of minutes then give it your best."
Little Johnny thought for a while then said, "I know this gal, one time she went to the store to buy a new blouse. The blouse had ten buttons on it, but when she went to button it her boobs were so big that she could only fasten eight."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MUSiC>LOVER


BUBBLES>LOVER